Part of the selection is the planning and design of individual needs:
- external branding
- internal layout
We are at your disposal to support the selection process and the preparation of the procurement decisions for urban public transport service providers as well as in the comparison of the upkeeping, operating and maintenance parameters for diesel and electric buses.
- special tests, repairs
- periodic tests, repairs
- domestic / abroad
- on-site pick-up option
- parts warehouse maintained at our own site
- high proportion of Hungarian suppliers
- continuous service parts supply
- remote assistance service for partner and third-party repairs, even in video format
Technical inspection station
M1 , M2 , M3 buses / N1 , N2 , N3 trucks / O1 , O2 , O3 , O4 trailers
Advance registration is required.
- technical inspection of vehicles with a type-approval certificate before their initial registration
- vehicle authentication
- supplementary vehicle diagnostics measurements
- environmental assessment measurements
- braking performance measurement, dynamometer measurement for the above-listed vehicle categories, computer evaluation
- brake force measurement and computer evaluation
- OBD instrument-based reading
- retarder measurement and computer evaluation
- air brake system computer testing and evaluation
It’s important for bus operators that
- professional drivers
work behind the wheel, which also helps boost passenger comfort and earns the trust of passengers.
Our training materials feature detailed descriptions and photo illustrations to help familiarize the functions required for driving the buses and mastering the different driving techniques required by the electric buses, produced with new technology, as quickly as possible.