Ikarus healthcare bus
The Ikarus healthcare bus is a “mobile doctor’s office” built into an electric bus to help healthcare providers manage the Covid 19 pandemic, with its capabilities to support the work of a healthcare provider
- in the basic and outpatient care of non-Covid infected people.
- in the epidemic screening as a screening point,
- as a vaccination point during the vaccination period.
Due to its design, it is suitable for diverse and diversified healthcare. It can be flexibly adapted to permanent or ad hoc care needs, while allowing non-stationary health care service.
The basic features of the “Outpatient Health Care Unit” are:
- mobile - to provide healthcare, relocates to the place designated by the healthcare provider,
- provides close-to-home care,
- can be deployed immediately and flexibly commanded,
- multi-purpose - you can perform health tasks, depending on your medical equipment,
- can be quickly converted if required - eg during the vaccination period, if required, it can be converted into a vaccination point. It can later be converted back into a health care unit,
- can be equipped in various ways - capable of storing, powering and operating mobile medical devices (defibrillator, ventilator, ECG, etc.),
- suitable for both basic and outpatient care,
- environmentally friendly - electric vehicle, does not emit harmful substances during transport or health care,
- Hungarian product - the electric bus and the special MobilMed Bus structure are also designed and made in Ikarus' factory in Székesfehérvár.